Sunday 3 November 2013

Week #44

Welcome to week 44

Week 44 (Monday - Wednesday)
 Monday to Wednesday was somewhat quiet, me and my partner went to see Bad Grandpa on Wednesday, I painted my nails for Halloween (Cloud 9 - Artstix Nail Art Pen).

Week 44 (Thursday - Saturday)
Thursday night was spent at Boots in Middlesbrough taking advantage of the instore events that they have going on for Christmas ( I made a massive dent in Christmas and gained £24 worth of free points from my purchases and another £12 from my partners).

Blackpool Tower

Trams
 
The TARDIS

Friday night I repainted my nails ready or Blackpool on Saturday, where we went to see the illuminations (the weather was crappy, and we spent 2 hours in traffic from Gynn Square to the end of the seafront.


3 comments:

  1. Your Halloween stickers are cute. New follower. Do you want follow me on my blog!
    www.filofaxismyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your planner pages, and the lights look amazing! Nice pictures! I always have trouble taking pictures like these. Did you use a flash? No flash? Other special settings? ~tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment, I have my camera on automatic settings, so it all depends on what the lighting situation is depending on what room I'm in. Sometimes my flash does go off on and some they don't, I do try to get what I am photographing underneath the light so it takes out any shadows and minimises the use of the flash, but sometimes it can't be helped.

      Delete