Tuesday 3 September 2013

Week #35

Welcome to Week 35.

The theme for the week was Dark Blue, and cats.

Week 35_1
Week 35_1
Monday to Wednesday was quite quiet, We went to the cinema quite a lot last week (reviews coming soon) We managed to see You're Next on Tuesday, The Mortal Instruments on Wednesday, and we also saw The Lone Ranger on Sunday.
We also paid for our cat Crookshanks to have his injections, they cost £99 but it's for life, we just need to book him into the vets to get them done.


Week 35_2
Week 35_2

As you can see the rest of the week was busy, on Friday, I ordered my partner's Christmas present (tickets to see Within Temptation at the O2 Academy Newcastle), I had a candle party on Saturday, and ended up getting my mum's birthday present.

Sunday was a busy day as me and my partner went to the Metro Centre, and we decided to make a day of it just us and no-one else. We ended up looking round IKEA and buying a new clock for the front room, had to go to Staples (haul post coming soon), and Paperchase.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment