Tuesday 3 September 2013

Bourjois 1 Seconde nail enamel - 18 High Tech

Disclaimer: I have not been paid to review the product, opinions are my own

As I said in a previous post I am getting back into nail polish, so while browsing some beauty blogs I found the Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Enamel, boasting that you only need 1 coat and it dries within 50 seconds (it was boasting quite a lot for a nail enamel so I thought I had to try it)

I chose shade 18/ High Tech which is a gold colour


Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Enamel - High Tech
Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Enamel - 18 High Tech

Now I applied 1 coat and to me it just did not look right, to me it looked like it needed 2 coats (so it failed on that boast, but that could just be the colour I chose)

When I added two coats it did look a lot better but because of the two coats the drying time did take a bit longer.

Bourjois 1 Seconde (High Tech)
With 2 coats

I did like the size of the applicator as it did conform to the size of your nail and it was quite quick and easy to do. The drying time was still good even with 2 coats.

Overall it's a nice colour but I might only wear this when I'm on a night out.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment