Thursday 4 July 2013

Weekend Haul

This weekend I ended up going to both the Metro Centre and Teesside Park and got a great haul (a lot of items were on offer so grabbed a couple of bargains as well)


Staples 29.06.13
Staples - Metro Centre
I picked up some of staples own Sonix gel pens, I also grabbed an A5 notepad, Papermate Flexigrip elite (Black), and a papermate Inkjoy 550 in black.

SAM_3600
Staples - Teesside Park
While we were at Teesside Park I had a nosy at the staples there to grab some more of the papermate flexigrip elite pens as they are fantastic to write with, I also stocked up on some Martha Stewart Tabs, colour coding labels, and thought I would try some other labels as well.

The Works 29.06.13
The Works - Metro Centre
I headed into The Works and found this tote bag (I've previously seen other bloggers using totes like this 1 and thought it might be a good idea. I also grabbed these sticky notes with little tabs on them thought these might come in handy in the future.

Paperchase 29.06.13
A5 Planner - Paperchase
While I was at the Metro Centre I just had to go in Paperchase and while I was in there I saw the planner above and thought it looked gorgeous so I had to grab it.

SAM_3578
Deco Tape
I also found these tapes while in Paperchase and thought they would look good in my planner on the new pages.

SAM_3579
Sticky Notes
I also found these sticky notes, the set in the tin I tried to order online but they stopped selling them so imagine my surprise when there they are in the store on the shelf.

SAM_3580
A5 lined paper, roller stamps
 I also grabbed some A5 lined paper for 'Birdie' and I saw these roller stamps.

SAM_3581
Paperchase Stickers
They also had a load of stickers on clearance so I had to grab some especially the camper vans

Toki Yoki 29.06.13
Toki Yoki
There is a store at the metro centre called Toki Yoki and they sell a lot of Japanese items I found a notebook and some stickers.

SAM_3599
Hobbycraft haul
On Sunday we went to Hobbycraft, and I was able to pick up a load of sale items. I also grabbed some Christmas Stamps as well as deco tape ready for Christmas. I also managed to get a tub of pigment inks.

SAM_3605
Stamp pads from the tub
As you can see I got quite a good range of colours from the tub, there where a couple of doubles but that's fine with me because if any run out at least I have spares.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment