Friday 21 June 2013

Teesside Park 19.06.2013

We went to the cinema to see The Iceman starring Michael Shannon, Winona Ryder, and Chris Evans, so while we were over at Teeside Park I thought I would have a little look in Staples and Hobbycraft if i was lucky.

Staples 19.06.13
Staples Haul
 I didn't really buy that much from Staples this time due to the fact that it's near the end of the month, but the coloured notebook was only 70p and the stickies I use to mark down when I've started a new book, and the clips I use a lot at work so must haves basically.


Hobbycraft Papers
Hobbycraft Papers
I saw these papers in Hobbycraft and thought that they would make excellent dividers in Jack and Violet (and Saffy (purple Saffiano) if I can get her next month

Hobbycraft Sale
Hobbycraft Sale
Hobbycraft were also having a sale on some clearance items so I managed to get some stickers, stamps and some gorjuss notelets for under a tenner.

Hobbycraft Items
Hobbycraft items
I also grabbed some more smash books, deco tape, ink pads, and stamps. ( a lot of this you will see in the coming weeks).

Thanks for tuning in.

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment