Saturday 22 June 2013

Bargain Notebooks

I was in Waterstones a while ago and my partner came across these notebooks:-

Bargin Notebooks
Bargain Notebooks
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that they were selling these for 10p each, so I had to get 1 or 4.

Peacock
Yellow Peacock Notebook
The yellow notebook contains loads of peacock illustrations and the paper feels very lovely.

R+T Notebook
R + T Notebooks
I was looking for one of these notebooks with the letter G on for my name but only managed to find T and R (These have some significance. My partner's surname starts with R, and my stepson's name starts with T)

Spiral Notebook
Spiral Notebook
This notebook inside looks fantastic and may be used as a journal.

Now I have these notebooks I need to figure out a use for them lol.

Thanks for tuning in.

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment