Thursday 28 March 2013

Jack and the Giant Slayer 3D - My Thoughts

Me and my partner love a trip to the cinema and we went off to see Jack and the Giant Slayer 3D starring Nicholas Hoult, Ewan McGregor, Ian McSHane, and Stanley Tucci.

Jack the Giant Slayer 3D
 It was a really good movie, and I found myself by the end of the movie on the edge of my seat with my fingers crossed rooting for Jack to make it.

Nicholas Hoult was fantastic as Jack, he was quite funny, but I have to admit Ewan McGregor was brilliant, he stole the show as Elmont.

If you like a movie with a bit of escapism, you'll like this movie.

Another surprise while at the cinema we got a 2for1 voucher, which we will be using as there is some good movies coming out soon.

Thanks for tuning in
 
Gemma
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment