Friday 29 March 2013

Cult Pens Raid

Thanks to Imy off of Imysworld for mentioning on her blog Cult Pens as I am in love, I have never seen that many pens in one place, and they have Schneider pens (I do love Schneider Pens - review coming in the future)
Cult pens haul
I have found my new favorite shop

Schneider Xpress Fineliner - Red+Green

Schneider Slider Ballpoint - Black, Blue and Orange

Schneider Slider Edge XB - Black +Blue


Schneider Slider Memo XB - Black


Free Schnieder Office Set





Free pen from Schneider - Which I will be passing on to my mum (I get my pen addiction from her)


As you can see I did buy quite a lot of pens (I'm a stationery addict, I admit it.)

OHTO Slide Smile Clips
I also saw these clips and thought they were quite quirky and added some to my basket to try out (any good and I'll buy some more).

Thanks for tuning in.

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment